Tula Pink!!


A few of us went to a Tula Pink trunk show recently. If you have been living under a rock and don't know who Tula Pink is, let me tell you. She is an amazing fabric designer who uses colour in a whole new way. I have loved her fabrics for a long time and now I was able to learn a little bit about her and her quilting history. 

Here are a few quilts that were made with Tula Pink fabric:














And here are a few slides from Tula's presentation - she was explaining her design concept but don't ask me to repeat it! She is an artiste! I draw stick people so I have not idea how she does such amazing drawings!



















And finally, here are some of Tula's quilts!! 

























This one is my favourite!! 
Amazing, right?

Bev






No comments:

Post a Comment