A little look back at some finished projects!

Hello again!

While I wait for my quilting friends to share their current projects, I thought I would post a couple of quilty things that I finished in 2022. Maybe you will find a little inspiration in the following photos:

                                            Travel clutch



                                            Little zipper bag 



Tote bag


Cute little bibs



                                                                  Front of the tote bag



Traudy bag using fake leather 



Micro mitts for taking hot plates out of the microwave 


Ghost of Christmas Past, pattern from mmmcrafts, a wonderful site



More micro mitts



Three different Scrooges from mmmcrafts



Jelly roll rug technique for a table topper



Memory bears made for my brother's grandchildren
from his plaid shirts



Take care and stay safe!!

Bev




No comments:

Post a Comment