A New Style!

I was thinking that maybe it was time for a Spring up date! Do you like our new format? Please let me know! If you are a subscriber and receive notice of this new posting via email, please go to our site www.sherwoodparkstitchinsisters.blogspot.com and see the site in 'full colour' - it looks much nicer than the 'email' version - thanks!


I'm sure you've had enough of the Tokyo quilt show so let me how you what we have been up to lately:




Faye 2 made this lovely quilt for her son - lucky guy! When I copied the photo over to this blog, I though it had scrambled itself on the way and then I realized that is the pattern Faye 2 put in the quilt - lovely!



Another year has come and gone for Cheryl - Happy Birthday!!! 



This is a charity quilt that Cheryl was putting together for our large guild - she then cut lots of fabric to make up kits to give out to the members who will return the 4-atch square and then it will be put together and donated - great job Cheryl!


I

Judy is working on another charity quilt as is .......



Darlene - good job!



Carmen has a new  kit on the go - a Sue Daley English paper piecing kit named Quatro Colour - beautiful fabric!! Check out the pattern HERE!



Here's Carmen, quietly fussy cutting. 


Jane is squaring up blocks from fabric we both bought in 2016 at Quilt Con in Pasadena, CA. 



Some finished blocks. 


Faye 2 working with some beautiful blue fabric. 



Myrtle's newest project .... 



.... looks like lots of cutting. 


The Hoop I received from my Hoop Swap partner and ... 



... the mini quilt I will be sending to my Mini Quilt swap partner (part of the Modern Quilt Guild) 



One of Carmen's little Quatro blocks in progress. 




I think these are Cheryl's Canadian Women 150 quilt blocks and ......




.... these are some of mine. 


Enjoy!

Bev





No comments:

Post a Comment